Having to realize that's today is my last days in SAMTTAJ, is not as easy I thought it would be. Leaving behind my friends and teachers. Leaving those subjects that I won't be able find in the school I'm going to. It's hard, but I've tried to make it go as easy as possible. Despite that I'm still going to the school road run tomorrow, this morning was actually the last day for me to officially wear the SAMTTAJ badge, on my school shirt pocket. And two days ago, was my last time, entering the school, wearing the tie with SAMTTAJ badge sewed on it. It happens too fast. I never this day would come.
I've made a promise to myself, wherever I go, I'm still a student of SAMTTAJ, and wherever I go, I have to act like one.
Carrying the name, when you're not actually under the whole thing anymore, is not easy. When you're venturing to the real world, with full of real challenges which quite impossible for me to encounter in SAMTTAJ. I need to remember where I came from. Remember who I am, and not to forget that I'm actually carrying a lot of responsibilities.
I may not be able to stand here right, if it isn't my families thoughts to put me in SAMTTAJ, 3 years ago. I couldn't imagine, how worse I can be, if I'm out there. Going to a normal school, associate with different kind of people without the basic of the religion. At least, by studying here for the past three years, had helped me. Helped me to see, who I am, and what is my purpose of living. By studying here, has definitely changed my way of thinking. Changed how I view things with different aspects. It has changed me.
I will leave memories there, in my heart, so that I will never forget, how much I have gain from studying at that school. The best school so far in my entire life.
Wallahua'alam.


0 comments:
Post a Comment