Assalamualaikum,
Woah, I've just realized. I've only got 1 day left before I go back to my school. And I'm only coming back home during the next school holiday, which is 2 and half months away. Well, I'll try to look on the bright side, which I have no idea what it is. "Alaa dik, sekejap je pun. Pejam celik, pejam celik, dah habis sekolah" Hah, typical.
Leaving tomorrow's afternoon. Will be flying all the way to Kelantan.
The school? Haha. Want to know something? Last year, one of the school in Kelantan, was the best school with the highest number of students who got straight A's for their PMR. 120+ students from that school, is currently studying at where I'm studying now. I don't know how to say this, nah, just forget about it. Not to mention, I'm still trying to adapt the whole new life at a boarding school. One more thing, at least 70% of the students were from Kelantan and Terengganu. They like, speak in Kelantanese the whole time. Thank god I've learned a little bit of bahasa kelate a little while ago. Alhamdulillah, which also gives an advantage for me to easily get along with them.
Well, I guess that's all, I still have few more homeworks to finish. I'm really bad at managing my times. Tell me about it.
Wallahu'alam~
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment