Friday, June 14, 2013

2 Weeks.

Two weeks had pass through smoothly. The beginning of a real challenge, appreciated by those who understand. Why we are here. The ultimate expectations that lies within the history.

For the first half year of 2013, I was immersed in an unfamiliar culture, mainly consist of things I have never see, hear, or feel before. Specifically, I was surrounded by people whom I've never really get involved. Throughout the 5 month living in community which the majority of people are Chinese, definitely changes me on how I see, think and interact with them. Saying goodbye to them was the hardest.

As the second half of the year 2013 starts, I'm back in community with 99% of them are Malays. Perhaps this will continue until I finally graduated for my first degree. Studying in a university which were purposely built for the Bumiputeras definitely put me on new different level. Only time will tell, whether it is higher or lower.

But come to think of it, what matters the most is the outcome. By how far will it reconnects between you and the creator. These so called future nation-builder, how they can actually benefit the Deen? If not and only if, they have to start now. Start to realize, this chance that they we're given by the most merciful Creator, is for them to benefit the ummah in return. Starting from now, they have to show, if not seek of the right path to His blessings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment